Urine Stain & Odour Remover
$22.76 – $86.62
FOR USE ON- CARPETS, FLOORS, WALLS, SYNTHETIC GRASS, AGED CARE, URINALS, PET STAINS
Why NZYME Stain and Odour?
- is the most economic product of its kind, yet gives you the MOST
- Outstanding results.
- is 50% more concentrated than other brands!
- we use plant based enzymes for faster action!
- contains a powerful multi – function enzyme formula for immediate results
- is New Zealand made & environmentally friendly!
- pH Neutral – Soap Free – Septic safe – No Palm Oil
- Non-Toxic – No Ammonia and No Chlorine
FOR USE ON- CARPETS, FLOORS, WALLS, SINTHETIC GRASS, AGED CARE, URINALS, PET STAINS
- pH Neutral Formula
- Enzyme formula designed to get to the source
- Contains no caustic ingredients – Wont damage surface of tile or grout in bathrooms where urine stain and odour product needs to get to.
- Water miscible fragrance so it wont create an oil layer that traps the odour like other products.
- Product does not contain soap. No stick residue left behind
- Designer surfactants so that the enzymes can get to the odour source.
How to Use:
- Product comes ready to use but can be diluted at 10:1 ratio when required to use in machinery.
- Can be used for general cleaning and wipe down of surface if an odour is present e.g. Kitchen Surface
- Spray wall Urinal down and leave for a couple of minutes and then wash down surface with fresh water. If Urine crystals are present in the Stainless Steel wall urinals – the surface needs to be scrubbed with a non scratch pad
- For carpet applications, it is recommended to get UV Light to find the Urine stain and then apply liberally to eliminate odour
- Put a piece of plastic over floor that is treated. This will assist with odour the odour removal
For old Urine stains or odours multiple applications may be necessary. This is generally the case for problems that have been around for long periods of time.
As mentioned previously sometimes it is good to cover the floor or carpet with a sheet of plastic. This prevents the product from evaporating from the surface before the enzymes have done their work. This also allows the product to soak deep into the pile of the carpet.
UV light is often a good tool to find the source of the odour as sometimes the odour is not coming from the carpet but some where else in the room. This is good for pet odour problems.